Children living in Flanders are entitled to a Groeipakket, the Flemish family allowances.

You can apply for the Groeipakket at one of the five Groeipakket payment funds.

You choose yourself which payment fund will pay your Groeipakket. Changing payment funds is only possible after one year of affiliation.

The payment funds all have to pay the same amounts set by the Flemish government. However, they can add their own personal touches to their services.

Read more about moving to Flanders