What is included in the Groeipakket of your child(ren)? Which payment fund are you affiliated with?

You can find this information on My Citizen Profile in the Profile in the Your details section via the link burgerprofiel.vlaanderen.be/uw-gegevens or via the button at the top right-hand corner of this screen:

You can also find the name of your Groeipakket payment fund on your account statements. Or call 1700 to find out which payment fund you are affiliated with.

Mijn burgerprofiel

What is My Citizen Profile?

My Citizen Profile compiles your official data and your government administration in one personal overview. You will also find an overview of the Groeipakket of your child(ren). For more detailed information about your Groeipakket, you can click through My Citizen Profile to the website or portal of your payment fund.

Only you have access to your My Citizen Profile. You can log in with your eID, a mobile app, the Itsme app or text message.

More information about My Citizen Profile can be found on the website of the government of Flanders.