What if you disagree with the points, amount, duration?

If you do not agree with your payment fund's decision (amount, points, duration) you can: 

  • appeal the decision within 3 months 

  • via the Labour Court.

  • For decisions taken before the 1st of January 2019, an appeal period of 10 years applies. 

Are you not satisfied with how the evaluation went?

Are you dissatisfied with the way you were treated, the turnaround time, how it went etc.?

  • Contact Kind en Gezin's complaints service
  • Please note: filing a complaint does not affect the deadline for lodging an appeal. 

Are you dissatisfied with the interaction with your Groeipakket payment fund?

If you are dissatisfied with the interaction with your Groeipakket payment fund:

You can also contact the Flemish Ombudsman Service