- Between September and November if you only have children younger than 18 in pre-school, primary and secondary education.
- Between the end of October and December for other families.
You do not always receive the school allowance for all of your children at the same time.
Your payment fund must have all the necessary details.
- The details of the school registration are missing
- Your payment fund receives details of registrations from schools once a month.
- They do not always come in at the same time for all children in a given family.
- Your payment fund must sometimes wait until November to receive the registration in higher education for children over the age of 18.
- Other details are missing
(about your income, family, nationality etc.)
- Your payment fund will request more information if necessary.
You may not satisfy all the conditions, or something may have gone wrong.
Have you not received your school allowance or a letter by the end of December, even though you think you are entitled to it? Contact your payment fund.