Do your children live in Flanders? Then you do not have to submit an application. Your right to a pupil supplement will be examined automatically. 

Do your children not live in Flanders? Then you can apply for the school supplement from a Groeipakket payment fund of your choice. If you do not submit an application, you will still automatically receive the school supplement if you are entitled to it. But this can take longer, because this research takes more time.