Skip to main content
- Your child has a specific support need as a result of a condition, limitation or (suspected) disability, affecting itself or the family environment
- Your child is entitled to a Groeipakket for the period in which the support need arose.
- Your child is not engaged in a gainful activity unless:
- it works a maximum of 600 hours per year under a student agreement (with reduced social contributions)
- it works a maximum of 80 hours per month with an 'ordinary' contract (with normal social contributions)
- it exercises a self-employed activity for which no contributions are due as a self-employed person in main occupation
- the activity is carried out in a social enterprise.
- Your child does not receive any social benefits, an income replacement allowance or an integration allowance.