Your Groeipakket payment fund will automatically pay the school allowance if you are entitled to it. You do not have to apply.

Do you not live in Flanders? Then you may also be entitled to a school allowance if your child attends a Dutch-speaking school recognised or subsidised by Flanders. In that case, you do have to apply for the supplement at a Groeipakket payment fund.