If you move to Wallonia, your family allowances will fall under the competence of the French Community. You are then able to receive family allowances from a payment fund in Wallonia.

Your current payment fund will transfer your file to Wallonia. You do not have to do anything.

Are your children still attending a Dutch-speaking childcare centre or education subsidised or recognised by Flanders? You may still be entitled to the participation supplements of the Groeipakket under certain conditions.

Read more about moving to another region of Belgium