If you move to Brussels, your family allowances will fall under the jurisdiction of the Common Community Commission (COCOM). You are then able to receive family allowances from a payment fund in Brussels.

Your current payment fund will transfer your file to Brussels. You do not have to do anything.

Are your children still attending a Dutch-speaking childcare centre or to education subsidised or recognised by Flanders? You may still be entitled to the participation supplements of the Groeipakket under certain conditions. 

Read more about moving to another region of Belgium